On Sept 21, I had another strange image ‘flash’ in my mind’s eye – and then, this morning, it happened in real life just as I had seen it. I am trying to track these experiences with as much (and increasing amounts of) detail as possible.
Here are two images:
- The mock up of the my Sept 21 ‘flash’ (created on Sept 25th), and
- The photo from this morning (Sept 28th)
More details here: http://bit.ly/1LhwujI
And … I’m beginning to notice some interesting patterns. For example, there are some consistent, repeating qualities about these ‘flashes’ – I’ve noticed and tracked four separate instances this year (three in April / May, and one in September):
- They occur in moments of mental quiet
- The images lasts for 1-2 seconds
- They appear as photographs or video – real-life quality images
- They are not memories
- They predict something that I will personally experience
- The angle / perspective which I see in the ‘flash’ is the same angle / perspective which I will experience of the event in real life
- The experiences are unique, and depict events that are extremely unusual and in any way predictable.
- The real life events take place, so far, 1-3 weeks after the ‘flash’
- Not all of the details are 100% correct – for example, I can’t say that this car is exactly the car that I had seen. However, there are enough elements that are correct that I feel confident that there is a specific, direct correlation.